Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Solving real problems takes real commitment and vision. For more than 110 years, Rotary’s people of action have used their passion, energy, and intelligence to take action on sustainable projects. From literacy and peace to water and health, we are always working to better our world, and we stay committed to the end.
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
Through our focus on community service, Rodeos would like to work on sustainable projects and touch the lives of at least 5000 families each year by
- fighting hunger and poverty,
- improving health and hygiene
- providing clean water and sanitation,
- working on literacy and education,
- promoting peace through world understanding,
- supporting the Next Generation (Youth),
- eradicating diseases like polio, TB and Diabetes through creating awareness campaigns
- continuing to work on polio corrective surgeries and operation restore of Burns patients
- working for environment protection and through education and promote environmental friendly activites
Rotary Club of Deonar would like to be a happy group of like minded people from different walks of life who come together to serve the community and have fellowships with fun and make a difference in the community by working on sustainable projects touching the lives of the under privileged people
Rotary is made up of three parts: our clubs, Rotary International, and The Rotary Foundation. Together, we work to make lasting change in our communities and around the world.